1 - 12 hrs
If you don't know IMEI number enter 000000000000000
Warning: Last items in stock!
How to unlock / remove FRP Google Account activation on your samsung phone??
Our service will allow you to Bypass / remove FRP or factory reset protection in your samsung device. Factory Reset protection FRP is a security feature that locks the device when factory reset is performed. You need to enter same Google Account details after factory reset. This keeps the thieves away. But sometimes you need to remove FRP because you forget your Google account, you got phone from your friends or family member. So this solution can help you in this case. Supported are all samsung models and any software version all security updates. After unlock you will be able to set new account and configure your phone.
You have to also:
Download and install samsung drivers - download link
Download and install Flexihub - download link
How to Remove / unlock bypass FRP activation on , remove Google FRP account activation on Samsung phones:
1. Orders are proccessed from Monday to Sunday
2. Reset your samsung device to default settings ( by recovery mode).
3. Install samsung usb drivers
4. Install Flexihub software, as a login details you will get from us special token
5. Connect your phone by USB cable to your computer, open Flexihub and insert token as a login details. On your phone you should seen screen
* required fields
Please do not order region locked or factory unlocked devices - the reply will come as NCK: 0000000 - NO REFUNDS
All of the Samsung models manufactured from July 2013 and the devices running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) or above have REGION LOCK.
If the phone was already used in the original network provider lock is not in force. Otherwise, your phone is locked and you can not unlock it even with the correct codes.
To remove the regional lock you must first activate the phone with mobile network operator's original (in the network where it was purchased). Lock should be removed automatically after a few calls (above 5 minutes) with the sim card provider.
Please remove region lock before using network unlock codes.
* Lock is assumed by operators from the United States, Europe and Australia
* The operators of Canada does not assume a regional block.
Info on the Device box: